Call For A Free Consultation

Can Mr. Brustin handle my case if it is outside of California?

Yes. Although Gary Brusin is only licensed to practice law in California, various states allow him to associate with local counsel to handle cases outside of California.  Mr. Brustin has participated in matters in Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Tennessee and Arkansas.



Southern California

Palm Springs