I have been an avid cyclist for over 40 years and since 1987 I have dedicated my personal injury law practice soley to protecting the rights of injured cyclists.
A few reasons you should choose me to represent you in your bicycle injury case include:
- I only handle cycling cases.
- I have ridden bikes for 40 years and know how these accidents occur from the cyclist’s point of view.
- As someone who rides three to four times a week, I have been involved in three cycling accidents and know what it is like to be off the bike for long periods of time.
- I have personally handled over one thousand cycling cases and consulted on approximately five thousand additional potential bike cases. A typical adjuster or defense attorney has usually handled thirty such cases in his or her career.
- A certain percentage of each fee collected is donated back into the cycling community in the form of sponsorships.
- I ONLY handle bicycle cases, but I have the same basic contingency fee structure as non-cycling attorneys.